DRAFT AGENDA #6 – June 17, 2021 at 6:15 pm – Council members in person and public Online Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call – Honorable Members of Village Council
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of Regular Meeting May 20, 2021
- Recognition of Department Heads (Police, Fire, Zoning and Street Dept.) and approval of Department Monthly Reports (Police, Fire, Ambulance, Zoning)
- Fiscal Officer’s Report and approval of expenditures
- Bills in the amount of $
- Mayor’s Report on Daily Business
- Update on Fire Garage Donations – $
- Construction on Fire Garage -Progress report
- Update on OWPC 2021 paving
- Update on CDBG Thornwood area sidewalk project
- Permission to cut the curb by Greg and Kim Wallace at 510 N 3rd
- Permission to demolish houses at 126 Miller Ave. and 636 N 2nd.
- Update: property at 626 Johnson was not attainable by Land Reutilization program
- Permission to secure the property at parcel 42-01682-00 (S. 5th St.) through Land Reutilization program
- Grant a lot split – Roger and Deborah Thornton – 400 McCrea and 214 Gardner
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- AN ORDINANCE OF THE VILLAGE OF DENNISON REQUIRING A PERMIT FOR ANY DUMPSTER PLACED WITHIN THE VILLAGE – Second Reading
- A RESOLUTION DECLARING IT NECESSARY TO LEVY A TAX IN EXCESS OF THE TEN MIL LIMITATION
- Committee Reports/Council person’s reports
No committee meetings have been held or scheduled since 5-20-2021 council meeting.
- Recognition of Guests –Guests must state their name and address and will have 1 minute to address council. A group wishing to address the same subject matter should name a spokesperson to speak on their behalf.
Adjournment – Next meeting is Thursday, July 15, 2021 @ 6:15pm