AGENDA #9– September 15, 2022 at 6:15 pm – Council members and public in person and Online Meeting
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call – Honorable Members of Village Council
2. Invocation by Councilwoman
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes of Regular Meeting August 18, 2022
4. Approval of Department Monthly Reports (Police, Fire, Ambulance, Zoning) for July 2022
5. Recognition of Department Heads (Police, Fire, Zoning and Street Dept.)
6. Fiscal Officer’s Report and approval of expenditures
a. Bills in the amount of $
7. Mayor’s Report on Daily Business
a. Update on Downtown Revitalization Project –
b. Update on Project list
c. Update on storm sewer situation at Center St. and N. 3rd.
d. Update on Park Improvements
a. Twin City Clean Up Day, September 22, 2022 Update
a. Brett Knepper – end probationary period
b. October 10 Street Closure for N. 3rd from Grant to Center St., 4pm – 9pm for the Dennison Fire Department Open House.
c. AN ENERGY CONSULTING AND MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH TREBEL ENERGY, A CERTIFIED AGGREGATOR.
9. Ordinances and Resolutions
a. AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE EMPLOYEMENT OF A VILLAGE FISCAL OFFICER, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY
B. AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE EMPLOYMENT OF A VILLAGE SOLICITOR, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY
C. AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 2807, AS PASSED ON NOVEMBER 18, 2021, REGARDING THE RATES OF PAY FOR THE POSITIONS OF FISCAL ASSISTANT AND ADMINISTRATIVE/LEGISLATIVE ASSISTANT, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY
D. AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING EXPENDITURE FOR PREMIUM PAY FROM THE AMERICAN RESCUE ACT FUNDS, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY.
E. AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING EXPENDITURE FROM AMERICAN RESCUE ACT FUNDS
F. A RESOLUTION ADOPTING THE TUSCARAWAS COUNTY 2022 HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN
G. A RESOLUTION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MUNICIPAL BRIDGE INSPECTION PROGRAM
H. A RESOLUTION FOR INDIGENT DEFENSE SERVICES IN TUSCARAWAS COUNTY COURT, UHRICHSVILLE OHIO, PUBLIC DEFENDER
10. Committee Reports/Council person’s reports
No committee meetings have been held since August 18, 2022
Adjournment – Next meeting is Thursday, October 20, 2022 @ 6:15pm